Amiga PCMCIA ethernet on d-i

Hi all,

While a valid hd-media for current Unstable is being built by Adrian, I though I could play around with Debian Sarge that was the latest version with official m68k support. I got into my hands a D-Link DE-660+ PCMCIA card that according [1] should work on Linux; I already tested on AmigaOS and NetBSD/amiga and it's working like a charm. The issue is that Debian Sarge doesn't detect it and there is not even a kernel message referencing the pcmcia.

I wonder if I am going to find a similar issue on the Unstable image so the question is: is there any kernel module or something special I would have to do in order to enable Amiga PCMCIA support?

Regards,
Carlos

[1] http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia_e.html

Carlos Milán Figueredo