Re: [buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next

Wouter Verhelst dixit:

>To make this a bit more practical and directly useful:

Great, thanks! I will mark all those as failed which I have
in my list as FTBFS. What about those where I have patches
in unreleased? Looks like --no-build is for them? (Right
now, that’s mostly eglibc, gcc-4.6 and qt4-x11; our patches
are likely to be included after the unfreeze.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
I want one of these. They cost 720 € though… good they don’t have the HD hole,
which indicates 3½″ floppies with double capacity… still. A tad too much, atm.