Re: Streaming for MiniDebConf BH 2024

Yes, I will have to use a converter hdmi-usb because I don't have the
hdmi/sdi capture card.

I suggest usb3 or C else you will only get 5fps, who's is kinda ok but you will want better.

Also you likely want a device is both video uvc, and USB audio.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2024, 7:13 AM Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Em 12/04/2024 23:13, Carl Karsten escreveu:
> before you try to build a production box:
> https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/wiki/System-Stack#what-to-do-first
>
> https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/ansible/simple_setup.html
> this links to
> https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/opsis.html#opsis
> Which is out of date.  The new devices are similar, but there is no
> tty interface (that I know of) and I suspect there are other things to
> trip over.

Thanks, I'm using these docs to follow.

> Do you know how the camera will connect to the voctomix box?

It's Sony HMC 2000.
The only camcorder I could find to rent here.

> In your list of equipment, I don't see a Black Magic hdmi/sdi capture
> card.  You will need some way to stream AV data from the camera into
> the voctomix box.  USB is possible, but will take some fiddling with
> the config.

Yes, I will have to use a converter hdmi-usb because I don't have the
hdmi/sdi capture card.

BTW, I found here in Belo Horizonte a factory of this kind of equipament
https://neoid.com.br/produtos/

"We are NEOiD, the Brazilian brand dedicated to manufacturing
high-quality cameras and broadcast equipment at affordable prices."

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil