Re: Streaming for MiniDebConf BH 2024

Hi,

Em 12/04/2024 23:13, Carl Karsten escreveu:
before you try to build a production box:
https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/wiki/System-Stack#what-to-do-first

https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/ansible/simple_setup.html
this links to
https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/opsis.html#opsis
Which is out of date.  The new devices are similar, but there is no
tty interface (that I know of) and I suspect there are other things to
trip over.

Thanks, I'm using these docs to follow.

Do you know how the camera will connect to the voctomix box?

It's Sony HMC 2000.
The only camcorder I could find to rent here.

In your list of equipment, I don't see a Black Magic hdmi/sdi capture
card.  You will need some way to stream AV data from the camera into
the voctomix box.  USB is possible, but will take some fiddling with
the config.

Yes, I will have to use a converter hdmi-usb because I don't have the hdmi/sdi capture card.

BTW, I found here in Belo Horizonte a factory of this kind of equipament
https://neoid.com.br/produtos/

"We are NEOiD, the Brazilian brand dedicated to manufacturing high-quality cameras and broadcast equipment at affordable prices."

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil