Moving list?

Sometime, I want to abandon the debian.org version of the V list in favor of the Sourceforge version. This can't be done automatically - it will involve each of you still interested in the V list to
manually go to the Sourceforge site and subscribe to the new list.

It would, I hope, stop some of the spam that has gotten onto the debian list. I would ask
debian to shut down the list, and would post the archives on Sourceforge.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com