Dialogs and Motif

A week or two ago I reported that I had a problem with a dialog
disappearing when using Motif.  I have discovered that Motif defaults to
closing a dialog when ANY command button is clicked on the dialog.  You
have to set the argument autoUnmanaged to false when creating the dialog
widget.  Since most of my programs are dialogs and most of them need
additional command buttons, this modification is necessary.

Attached if a modified vdialog.cxx and a diff file showing the mods.  This
also contains the modification suggested by Stephan Uhlemann in your
to-do.txt

Now if I can only figure out the accelerator keys and first text box
focus...

Thanks Bruce, for all of the great work.  I hope this helps.

--
Cy Ball
cyball@dimensional.com