From: Bruce E. Wampler [mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 9:21 AM
To: Cy Ball
Cc: V Mail List
Subject: Re: motif problem

I haven't tested V with the latest LessTif - in fact there has always
been some compatibility problems with LessTif. I have used the latest
OpenMotif version, which is free and seems more stable than LessTif.
Perhaps you could investigate switching to OpenMotif?

Or - which version of LessTif are you using? On Linux? Which XFree?
I might find some time to investigate, but can't promise.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework, the V IDE, and
  "The Essence of Object-Oriented Programming with Java and UML"

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com
web:    http://www.objectcentral.com