Re: Bizarre display behaviour with check boxes

| > From: Tom Hilinski
| >
| > These are what I would look at initially:
| >
| > 1. Alignment: Both your code and the V library should have
| > word (16 bit) or quad (32 bit) alignment when compiled and linked.
|
| How do I specify this for mingw32/g++?

I don't know, don't use mingw32 often. Anyone else want to answer this? I vaguely remember there being something in the help files for this.

| > Erratic behaviour is almost always the result of some sort of
| > memory problem.
|
| Yes, except it's not erratic and is the same even on the V example code.

By erratic, I meant, different on different platforms/compiilers. I've built the V lib 1.25 under Borland C++ Builder 5 and the test and my apps work as expected. I have alignment at double word (32 bit) for both the library and the apps. So, I don't think it is a V code problem, specifically.

...Tom