Sensitive or not sensitive... that is the question

    Dear V colleagues:

    I keep working on my V-based application, and I have another weird
"bug" whose origin I do not locate. I have the typical Edit, Copy,
Paste... options at my menus. These options are both at my Menu bar and
the Toolbar, and I have used the typical CTRL+C... key combinations to
speed it up.

    I check when I have something selected or at the clipboard, and
depending on that situation I make those bar items sensitive or not. It
works but it doesn't matter if they are sensitive or not,  the key
combinations are always active. Is this a V bug or am I doing something
wrong?

The lines I use at my menus are like the next one...

            {"Cut          ", M_Cut, isSens, notChk, "CTRL+X", 'X'-'@',
noSub},

To change the state of the Sensitive parameter I use SetValue commands
like this:

            SetValue( M_Cut   ,  0,  Sensitive);

and when I have something selected I may cut I set Sensitive to 1...

I would really thank your help...

Jacobo

Jacobo Gallango Escolano

ETSI Telecomunicacion - Universidad de Málaga (UMA)

TLF    : +34-654 69 31 00
FAX    : +34-95 221 43 36
E-MAIL : jge@ic.uma.es

              PGP-KEY & ICQ # Available

begin:vcard
n:Gallango ;Jacobo
tel;cell:+34-654-69-31-00
tel;fax:+34-95-221-43-36
tel;home:+34-95-221-45-82
tel;work:+34-95-213-26-36
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;PZA. FELIX SAENZ 2 3º;MALAGA;ANDALUCIA;29005;SPAIN
version:2.1
email;internet:jge@ic.uma.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;-13032
fn:Jacobo Gallango