VIDE 1.06 Beta

I've posted a beta version of VIDE 1.06 for Windows at

ftp://ftp.objectcentral.com/beta

I don't expect any new bugs in this version, but just want
a little checking before "official" release. I'd
appreciate any feedback.

This new version has some new features. Of major interest
is a new C++/C project creator that makes
it very easy to create projects for mingw -

console app, GUI app, static library, and various options.

It also has added ctags support for easy symbol lookup.
There is new syntax highlighting for Fortran and Perl.
The documentation has some significant improvements.

While there are still a bunch of more features I want to
add, this thing is getting pretty good.
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework