Re: My continuing confusion

* Bruce Wampler (bruce@objectcentral.com) [991020 09:55]:
> Ken Weinert wrote:
> >
> >         I think I'm getting the separation of church and state confused.
> >

> But - I find I do most of my work in the command window class.

	OK, I guess I was trying to separate in the wrong place :-)
Thanks for the guidance, I guess that I was just thinking of the app class
as where the work gets done, the cmdwin class the place to display the
results of that work. Obviously not the model V was developed in.

	If you use a big enough hammer long enough I *think* it can
penetrate my skull, but that is only a hypothesis that hasn't yet been
proven :-)

	Thanks again for the help.

PS: it might be worth adding another small tutorial that is an app that
uses a vFileSel to open a file and display it on the canvas. I *know* that
seeing something simple like this would have helped me. If I feel that
I've gotten this straight in my project I'd even be willing to contribute
such a tutorial as a way of further cementing it :-)

--
Ken Weinert   kenw@ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E