VIDE & Help files (html)

Hi Bruce,

I am really amazed at how this thing is taking shape, I'm talking about V, but
also things around it.

May I dare commenting a bit ?
OK, I'll start.

Everything is really looking good but one thing really itches me and my eyes :
why impose a white background all over the place to the user ? Why not use the
system default colours ?
As far as I know you are not making art, so colours should not matter to you
except in very particular cases. Colouring the main page, or some special pages
is fine, but colouring the whole manual is really not suitable - see the way gcc
and other GNU manuals are presented : keep it simple.

I noticed this white background being forced on the user at the following places
:
1/ the V IDE sub windows. (I'm using the Win95 version).
2/ the V IDE html help files.
3/ the V reference manaul html files.

Also in the list of sources [vide/help/vhelp.htm] it would be nice if the URLs
shown in plain text were actual links to the sources. Please keep the list of
source as this is a major piece of information (allows each of us getting recent
software, this is a good reference in itself).

When invoking any help from within VIDE, if a file was renamed or not present,
fine it goes to the 'no help' html pointing where you can get what you're after
out on the net. It would be nice though if from that page (also that white
background), well it would be nice to have a link to the main vhelp frameset on
the local hard disk.

Thanks for the great job,
Regards,
Alain.