V 1.22 Beta 3

I've been trying to get "polished" beta 3 ready, but
I just can't seem to get there. There are several
important fixes in 122b3, so I'm releasing that version
now. It should be very stable, and I think I've gotten
the Athena/LessTif confusion removed.

Get it: ftp://objectcentral.com/beta/v122beta3.tgz

At this point, I think I'd recommend using 1.22b3 over any
other V release.

This version has:

  Notification when text in a TextIn changes (Windows
    only for now.)
  Full LessTif support with an improved FileOpen dialog.
     (Motif doesn't work - there is still some incompatiblity
      between LessTif and Motif...)
  Improvements to VIDE.
  Microsoft VC++ 6.0 support.

Still to be done before official 1.22:
   Add TextIn notification and right click popups for X.
   Problem with file rename on Windows, so VIDE
      file backup doesn't work right.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework