Watcom 11.0 and Vgui/OS/2

Is anyone using the Vgui OS/2 port with Watcom (preferrably 11.0)?  I
compiled the watcom version of the static LIB with no problems or errors (using
the old project file and adding the missing cpp files to the project).

I then proceeded to try the "Draw" sample.  I added the sources to a
project, added the Vgui  library, and the resource file.

I discovered, to my chagrin, that the standard c++ libs, startup code, and
stub file are not being included in the link. I see nothing that would be
proventing them from being linked in.

(I tried BCOS2 2.0 and the projects compile/link/run fine).

Herbert Bushong
harchon@centuryinter.net
http://www.intelec.com/software/
ftp://ftp.islandnet.com/intelec