Re: [VGUI] how to avoid to dialog boxes?

** Reply to note from "Nikolai V. Tkachenko" <tkatchen@butler.cc.tut.fi> Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:16:14 +0200

Hi Nikolai!

> >Is it possible to "send the application a message" out of the first dialog,
> >so that the vCmdWindows opens the second dialog right after the first has
> >been closed?
>
> I suppose there is no way "to send a message", but you can store a pointer
> to the base window. I did that in the following way, in dialog:

That's a good idea to realize some kind of communication between the
windows. But how could I tell the CmdWindow, that my modeless dialog has
been closed with OK, so that a new one (who needs the results of the first
dialog) could be opened?

Doing this, the first dialog have to call the method of the CmdWindow
after it has been closed. Or do I make a mistake?

Mfg,  J. Desch
--
Voelker Video- und Datentechnik
eMail: voelker.develop@t-online.de