Re: A strange printing bug

I think this is a bug in the printer driver.  V uses scaling
to keep the size of the image the same on the printer compared
to the  video display since printers are typically much higher res.
I believe you are seeing a bug inthe driver scaling algorithm. I
find that printer drivers, especially the laserjet drivers, are
full of bugs when scaling is used.

In V v1.21 this limitation can be overcome by specify a "scaled"
printer canvas that does not use the built-in scaling transform.

Jon Hacker