From: SPI Inc. CVS <cvs-logs@spi-inc.org>
To:  cvs-logs@spi-inc.org
Subject: SPI CVS commit by joy: webwml/. check_trans.pl
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:24:14 -0500

CVSROOT:	/cvs/spi
Module name:	webwml
Changes by:	joy	01/04/29 06:24:14

Modified files:
	.              : check_trans.pl

Log message:
	Updated from Debian's CVS tree (1.13--1.20):

	+ Made detection tolerant to extra parameters after the translation number.
	+ A radically new version: it can now send mail to translators. Please read
	the comments at the beginning of the script for more info.
	+ Should now work with perl 5.6 and perl 5.005. The price for it is to not use
	strict, what is a bad thing IMHO
	+ undef opt_m, remove use MIME::Lite, check for opt_m in verify_send
	+ let's try Joey's fix for MIME::Lite use
	+ Fix -l option to only show the relevant log entries.
	+ changed the message that is displayed for files that have no
	translation-check tag
	+ let's also handle the case where I make a typo
	+ hmm. this should work.

----- End forwarded message -----