Re: www.spi-inc.org down

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:48:33AM -0600, Matt Kraai wrote:
> Is www.spi-inc.org going to be back up anytime soon?  My understanding
> was that it went down with va.debian.org.

Actually, it's down because of a DNS problem: its primary NS is broken
because the ISP sold that IP address (range?) to someone else[1], and its
secondary NS is listed as va.debian.org -- but with an IP which is also
wrong. :(

So the DNS registrar needs to be contacted, which I'm told is being done.
I'm CC:ing the SPI general discussion list -- someone from there should know
more precisely when will this be fixed.

> Is it going to be reinstated on klecker?

When the above gets fixed, www.spi-inc.org will most probably point to
purcel.spi-inc.org. The SPI/ subdirectory of the Debian web site will
probably disappear at that time, too.