Re: www.spi-inc.org down

In message <[🔎] 20001025190901.A8156@cibalia.gkvk.hr>, Josip Rodin writes:
>On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:48:33AM -0600, Matt Kraai wrote:
>> Is www.spi-inc.org going to be back up anytime soon?  My understanding
>> was that it went down with va.debian.org.
>
>Actually, it's down because of a DNS problem: its primary NS is broken
>because the ISP sold that IP address (range?) to someone else[1], and its
>secondary NS is listed as va.debian.org -- but with an IP which is also
>wrong. :(
>
>So the DNS registrar needs to be contacted, which I'm told is being done.
>I'm CC:ing the SPI general discussion list -- someone from there should know
>more precisely when will this be fixed.

We're in the process of doing this at the moment.... it'll probably take a
few days to get the mails through internic, but it should happen in the next
week or so.

>> Is it going to be reinstated on klecker?
>
>When the above gets fixed, www.spi-inc.org will most probably point to
>purcel.spi-inc.org. The SPI/ subdirectory of the Debian web site will
>probably disappear at that time, too.

  The pages are already on purcel.spi-inc.org in CVS and being regenerated
nightly from there.  Yes, www.spi-inc.org will point to purcel.

Nils.