Structured replies in nbd-server

Hi,

I've finally been working on structured replies in nbd-server (what?
it's only been 7 years), and today I managed to make it go through
nbdkit's "nbddump" without crashing. (yay!)

I'm currently not (yet) implementing any other features that depend on
structured replies, but would like to see if people can poke holes in
what I've done so far -- I'd like to find bugs before release, rather
than after ;-)

The code is in the "structured" branch of
https://github.com/NetworkBlockDevice/nbd and feedback is more than
welcome.

Thanks in advance,

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.