[Nbd] buildbot

Hi folks,

I've just set up a buildbot instance to automatically  run nbd's test
suite on a number of architectures when I commit something, and added
three architectures so far (Linux/ARM, FreeBSD/x86_64, and
Linux/x86_64). I'm planning to add at least a PowerPC buildslave too,
but that might not be for today anymore.

This has already uncovered a few bugs in FreeBSD, which have now been
fixed :-)

You'll note that it also lists the ARM target as failing. I knew that
(it happens with 3.6, too, and that's been failing in my Debian
uploads), but I haven't found the exact issue yet (it looks like memory
corruption somewhere). If anyone wants to help debug that, that would be
greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, the buildbot instance is at http://barbershop.grep.be:8010/.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/