[Nbd] 3.6 released

Hi all,

A new year, a new NBD release (yeah, yeah, corny, I know).

I just released 3.6 to sourceforge. There's a few minor bugfixes in
there, but mostly some new test suites and general rearranging of stuff
into a library.

The plan for 3.7 is to redo the backend in such a way that we'll only
read or write when select() tells us we won't block if we try, which
*should* improve performance. After that, I'll probably implement
different backends at some point, but no promises as to when ;-)

Or, put otherwise: rewrites suck. They never get done, anyway.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/