Re: [Nbd] use g_option_context_parse() instead of getopt_long().

>Hi Laurent,

Hi Wouter,

>For nontrivial patches, I prefer if you could send them to this
>mailinglist, so they can be more easily reviewed. I'm sorry about the

No problem, I was just playing with "request pull" feature of githup...
For the list readers, we are speaking about:
http://github.com/vivier/nbd/commit/105e2f7299baf0e8eb1976e51f2c4907dd0250cd

>delay last time; I'll try to be better in the future.

No problem.

>Anyway. General note: this seems to run amiss of the "if it ain't
>broken, don't fix it" mantra. Also, I'm not 100% sure I think it's a
>good idea to move nbd-server to one API for command line parsing, and
>nbd-client to another (I had finally synchronized them in that regard
>:-)
>
>But I'm willing to go past all that if there's a compelling reason, of
>course. What'd be the most important advantage?

I agree with all, I just try to make some cleanup. There is really no problem with me if you think this patch (or other) is not "good". I try, you can accept or not.
My current goal is only readability...

>Also:
>
>+		{ "output-config", 'o', 0, G_OPTION_ARG_FILENAME,
>+		  &outputconfig, "output a config file section for what you "
>+		  "specified on the command line, with the specified section "
>+		  "name",
>+		  NULL },
>
>That should probably be G_OPTION_ARG_STRING instead.

I agree.

But should I drop it to trash or not ?

Regards,
Laurent

--
"Tout ce qui est impossible reste à accomplir"    Jules Verne