Re: [Nbd] add client -persist support to an interim 2.8.x release?
- To: Mike Snitzer <snitzer@...17...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] add client -persist support to an interim 2.8.x release?
- From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@...3...>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:20:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20060602062043.GA29882@...39...>
- In-reply-to: <170fa0d20606010814x1fbd1943u680ab8e6d0c0b71a@...18...>
- References: <170fa0d20606010814x1fbd1943u680ab8e6d0c0b71a@...18...>
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 11:14:15AM -0400, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> Would it be possible to add the client -persist feature to the next
> 2.8 release?
> svn diff -r 152:154 provides the needed changeset. It'd be nice to
> provide this feature independent of all the 2.9 changes.
> Would the recently added export verification patch and the -persist
> feature be adequate justification to push out a 2.8.5 release?
Yes, I was planning that. I've been too busy to push out another version
though, maybe later this week.
Fun will now commence
-- Seven Of Nine, "Ashes to Ashes", stardate 53679.4