[Nbd] add client -persist support to an interim 2.8.x release?
- To: "Wouter Verhelst" <wouter@...3...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: [Nbd] add client -persist support to an interim 2.8.x release?
- From: "Mike Snitzer" <snitzer@...17...>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:14:15 -0400
- Message-id: <170fa0d20606010814x1fbd1943u680ab8e6d0c0b71a@...18...>
Would it be possible to add the client -persist feature to the next
svn diff -r 152:154 provides the needed changeset. It'd be nice to
provide this feature independent of all the 2.9 changes.
Would the recently added export verification patch and the -persist
feature be adequate justification to push out a 2.8.5 release?
please advise, thanks.