[Nbd] NBD 2.9.0-test1 released

Hi all,

I just released NBD 2.9.0-test1, which implements configuration file
support and would appear to work at least as well as 2.8 at this point.

The diff between 2.9 and 2.8 is fairly large, though, so it could use
some testing. Especially the new configuration file stuff hasn't
received much testing as of yet; there might be bugs (but I don't think
there are). Using the configuration file is optional at this point.

With this release, it is also possible to serve multiple exports from
the same nbd-server process, for those of you who would want that.

I'd especially be interested in thoughts on the config file format. If
people have comments on things that could be done better, now would be a
perfect time to receive those comments, as I can now still change things
easily.

Thanks,

--
Fun will now commence