setlocale warnings.

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's the right mailing list, but I wonder if it's possible to get rid of such a warning?
-------
/tset/ANSI.os/locale/setlocale/T.setlocale 1 - 9, 17, 18 Warnings
-------
The point is that in "The Single UNIX® Specification, Version 2" it is said that the meaning of CRNCYSTR is: currency symbol, preceded by - if the symbol should appear before the value, + if the symbol should appear after the value, or . if the symbol should replace the radix character

There is nothing about returning an empty string. Is there any solutions or advices? Any help in at least understanding this appreciated.

Thanks beforehand,
--
Pavel Bushuk
Software Engineer