RE: test suite expansion

> For v1.4 we should identify the existing test suites we want
> to bring online,
> what needs to be done, cost, and how much it increases our coverage.

... and be sure that we think there's a point to increasing
that coverage (now).  In other words, as a general goal, it
might be great to have very thorough test coverage, but given
limited resources it makes sense to think about what additions
actually advance the cause in a meaningful way.

> AIO.  We should add them to lsb-runtime-test now commented
> out, then later
> determine when to fix the spec and add them to certification.

These are already included and are in a scenario that is not
the default scenario, but could easily be run by someone that
wants to do so.