Re: FIP test results

hi Joe,

The test is for chroot().

On systems with shared libraries, since the environment for
chroot() setup by the test does not include the shared libraries,
the exec() fails.
A FIP is put out so you can sign this off as a pass if your
system uses shared libraries.

Its possible we could change the test suite for a future release
to have Linux specifics setup so that the chroot() with shlibs
would pass -- but for now, you should sign it off as passing.
For now the test code is the same as per the standards test
suite that this was derived from.

regards
Andrew