RE: FIP test results

> I see it now. I was thinking more about your comment than the
> test which was being executed and what it was doing.
>
> Am I mistaken or didn't one or two other runtimes pass this
> test without a problem some weeks ago?

It's been a FIP in all results I've seen -
which of course means it doesn't show as a failure,
we might not notice that in the results.

It's okay to leave as a FIP, I guess. Maybe a
tiny bit more verbiage that can spit out with the
FIP result would reduce the confusion.

Given that the LSB says conforming programs have
to be dynamically linked, would it still be okay
for this one test binary to be statically linked?
Or does that risk introducing problems.  I'd
probably vote for leaving it as is now, now that
I understand the issue.