Re: LSB.os/gentuts/syslog_L problems with mmaped() stdio

At 2002/7/25 20:10-0400  Matt Wilson writes:
> OK, the new glibc behavior (while questionable) seems to be allowed by
> POSIX.  I need a new version of the test suite with buffering turned
> off in the openlog and syslog tests.

Hi Matt,

Are you asking for a version of the test suites for formal
certification or have you not been able to test this using the source
version of the test suites? (I can help you here if you want)

If its for formal certification could you submit a certification
problem report?

http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/PR/

Regards,

Chris