RE: lsblibchk 1.2.2-1 rpm issue

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Most of these have been built so that they will run
> on "any" system.  As we get closer to having a reasonable
> handful of certified systems that tend to provide
> ld-lsb, perhaps the maintainers will want to revisit
> how the package is built.

Yes, I think that at some point in N weeks, we should change it. I'm just not
yet sure what the value for N should be, but it's not large (3-6).

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                                Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                     Linux Standard Base