Re: testing gzip (was: donating test cases)

Mats
I expect there was a change in 2.2. So far no one has reported
the problem- many must use hardlinks.

If it affects LSB certification please file a bug report
to http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/PR

I'll correct the error message in the source tree,
and look to fix up the tests to allow symlinks.

thanks
Andrew