Re: syslog_L 2

At 2002/3/26 11:37GMT  Andrew Josey writes:
> Not sure if this is relevant but
> there is a bug in one of the examples in SUSv3

Thanks Andrew - thats exactly the one I was looking at.  The text of
the bug report reinforces what Joey is saying about having to or the
LOG_MASK results instead of directly or'ing them ("the values for
priority are numbers in the range 0-7").

So I think changing the testcase is the correct thing to do. Doing so
results in testcase 2 reporting a PASS and does not change the results
of any of the other testcases.

Regards,

Chris
--