possible test suite build problem?

I don't know if this will actually fix any aio failures, but the
VSRT_RT_LIB variable is currently just "-lrt".  Currently the glibc
aio implementation internally uses threads.  If your program is not
linked against pthreads (i.e., has a DT_NEEDED on libpthreads.so.N),
you're not guaranteed to get the correct threaded versions of glibc
interfaces.  I suggest building the next release with
VSRT_RT_LIB="-lpthread -lrt".

Chris, when were you planning on the next release?

Cheers,

Matt