Re: Updated LSB test suites

Thorsten Kukuk writes:
> > Stew and Thorsten could you give this one a go and see if you still
> > see the problems - this should determine whether its a problem with
> > lsbdev (or due to the recent changes or way I'm building the rpm).
>
> This one looks good. If lsb-distribution-test-1.0 was also build
> with lsbdev, where there major changes to this package in the mean
> time?

Very little changed between the two releases. I've got a small test
program which exhibits the same problem so I'm now 99% sure at least
the freopen tests (and probably others) are an lsbdev problem.  Not
sure at this stage how long it will take to fix. In the meantime we'll
have to go with the latest version compiled outside of lsbdev.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group