Re: Pseudo language VSX4L0 not available

On Thu, Jan 17, Stew Benedict wrote:

> When I run the last binary test suite using the glibc_lsb library we've
> included, rather than linking ld-lsb.so.1 to ld-linux, I see a number of
> these types of errors:
>
> Pseudo language VSX4L0 not available
>
> running an strace on an individual test,
> tset/ANSI.os/charhandle/Misalpha/T.isalpha

What is the path where glibc tries to find the locale?

> versus a PASS if I use the system libs.  Any idea what I may be lacking in
> the glibc_lsb setup?

I don't know how you have configured your glibc for this, but for me
it looks like the path to the locale data now is wrong.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg