Pseudo language VSX4L0 not available

When I run the last binary test suite using the glibc_lsb library we've
included, rather than linking ld-lsb.so.1 to ld-linux, I see a number of
these types of errors:

Pseudo language VSX4L0 not available

running an strace on an individual test,
tset/ANSI.os/charhandle/Misalpha/T.isalpha

Doesn't show me much, but the resulting output agrees with the test
results, if I change setups.

520|0 1 00001723 1 1|Pseudo Language VSX4L1 is not available
520|0 1 00001723 1 2|Check instalation of pseudo language

versus a PASS if I use the system libs.  Any idea what I may be lacking in
the glibc_lsb setup?

Thanks,
Stew Benedict

--