Re: Updated lsbappchk 1.1.1

On Tue, Dec 18, Christopher Yeoh wrote:

> An updated lsbappchk has been uploaded to the freestandards.org ftp
> site. This version is aligned with what will be the 1.1 version of the
> specification.

I have a question about the license of this packages.

lsbappchk has no license informations except the "GPL" entry in the
RPM.
lsblibchk shares some code with lsbappchk. The RPM says "GPL", but
the package contains a file with "Artistic License".

What is now the correct license for this packages? I think it would
be a good idea to add a short notice to every source file, under
which license it is.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg