Re: Debian, POSIX-compliant /bin/sh, and the LSB

Yes some data on the problems encountered would be of benefit.

If there are assumptions beyond POSIX then we need to fix them.
If this is the VSC-lite test suite, then there is an alternate
shell binding that can be installed for initial development and
offered during the installation stafe,
the xpg3sh binding - try that as a workaround for now.
regards
Andrew