Re: Debian, POSIX-compliant /bin/sh, and the LSB

Arnold Hayden writes...

> Unfortunately, our test suite doesn't build with ash used as /bin/sh.
> Changing the symlink for /bin/sh to bash fixes the build problem,

Sounds like maybe bashisms(or other non-POSIX things) in the test suite(which
is surprising given it's history). Maybe you could post the specific problems?

Next time I run the test suite I'll try it too, and report what I find.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation