Re: LSB setup.sh errors

Suzanne Hillman writes:
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
>
> > Suzanne Hillman writes:
> > >
> > > The install file is below. An error which I had not previously seen
> > > relates to an inability to find 'mqueue.h', which is apparently something
> > > supposed to be found in one of the include directories I listed during the
> > > config phase, since it is not located within the files installed by the
> > > install.sh.
> >
> > Could you check /usr/include/bits/posix_opt.h and see if
> > _POSIX_MESSAGE_PASSING is defined? Some older versions of glibc
> > erroneously define this to be -1 instead of #undef'ing it.
>
> It's not in there at all.

Another person reported this compilation problem and I just had
another look into it. If you install both the vsx-pcts and lsb-os test
suites and choose the POSIX96 test mode (which is the default mode)
then the compilation problems occur. Another bad side effect is that
even if the compilation problems are fixed only the vsx-pcts tests are
setup to run. Using the UNIX98 test mode instead works.

I'll change the default so it uses the UNIX98 test mode.

Andrew - I think we'll have to change the FHS test suite so it can run
in the UNIX98 test mode so all the test suites can be installed and
run at the same time.

Regards,

Chris.
--