Re: LSB setup.sh errors

Suzanne Hillman writes:

> The install file is below. An error which I had not previously seen
> relates to an inability to find 'mqueue.h', which is apparently something
> supposed to be found in one of the include directories I listed during the
> config phase, since it is not located within the files installed by the
> install.sh.

Hi Suzanne,

Could you check /usr/include/bits/posix_opt.h and see if
_POSIX_MESSAGE_PASSING is defined? Some older versions of glibc
erroneously define this to be -1 instead of #undef'ing it.

btw if the yacc in the path is not a symlink to byacc then you will
probably run into problems further down the compilation.

Regards,

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com