Question on LSB-os and SuSE 7.2

Does anyone know why if I try and run LSB-os test suite on SuSE 7.2 it
hangs on T.mmap, T.munmap and T.munmap_P?  On two different machines it
actual corrupts the file system (EXT2) on a third machine it only hangs
there and you have to reboot the system to do anything else on it.  I have
taken T.mmap, T.munmap and T.munmap_P test cases from their directories.
But each time requires that I reboot the system (usually having to run fsck
-f), then remove the test cases  and start all over so it has been very
slow.  Since it then stops just a little further along.  I still haven't
made it through the entire test suite.

This does not happen on RedHat 7.1 when I run the same test suite on it
taking the same defaults.  Any suggestions?

Stephanie

Linux Technology Center
 IBM, 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX  78758
 Phone: (512) 838-9284   T/L: 678-9284  Fax: (512) 838-3882
 E-Mail: sglass@us.ibm.com