Final release of LSB 1.1 test suites

I've uploaded what should hopefully be the final release of the binary
test suites for conformance testing against LSB 1.1 to:

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/released/

Included are:

Distribution Testing
--------------------
lsb-distribution-1.0 (VSX-PCTS, LSB-FHS, UsersGroup, LSB-OS)
lsblibchk 1.1.0

Application Testing
-------------------
lsbappchk 1.1.1

Development Environment
-----------------------
devchk 1.1.0 (source only as it checks header files)
lsblibchk 1.1.0

Please send any feedback you may to lsb-test@linuxbase.org.

I plan on getting together some overall release notes/instructions for
the tests as a whole. Note that lsb-distribution has been compiled
using lsbdev-1.1.0 and thus linked against /lib/ld-lsb.so.1. For non
compliant distributions creating a symlink from /lib/ld-lsb.so.1 to
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 should be okay.

Acknowledgements are due to:

Andrew Josey
Stuart Anderson
Kevin Caunt
Andrew Pham
Arnold Hayden
and the rest of the people on lsb-test who have worked to help develop
and debug the test suites.

Chris.
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com