Re: Test cases that are possible candidates for a waiver

Joerg Schilling writes:

> >From cyeoh@samba.org Mon Dec 17 01:12:24 2001

> >> Does this mean that the file "LSB-VSX1.0-1.tar.gz" is OK for testing?
>
> >No. Use the version at:
>
> >ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/released/source/distribution
>
> >You'll need to download:
>
> >install.sh
> >tet_vsxgen_2.0.tgz
> >lts_vsx-pcts-1.0.1.2.tgz
>
> >and read the README file for installation instructions.
>
> OK, I started to install the test suite. Here are the problems:

Ah sorry, I thought you were going to install them on a Linux system :-)
The test suites on the freestandards site have been configured for
running on Linux.

The best approach may be to download TET, VSXgen and the vsx-pcts test
suite from the Open Group site and configure it all manually. You
could try continuing to hack on the linux configuration, but there are
most likely other things configured wrongly for BSD.

Regards,

Chris.
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com