Re: Test cases that are possible candidates for a waiver

For _POSIX_TZNAME_MAX, POSIX.1-1990, POSIX.1-1996 and UNIX 98 have
the value 3 -- the test modes are aligned with these specifications.
POSIX.1-2001 and the Single UNIX Spec V3 have the value 6.  This
was a change due to the merger of the POSIX P1003.1a draft.

We should waive the
_POSIX_TZNAME_MAX test case since glibc is following the future direction.

regards
Andrew