Request for uniform Test Suite Versioning of test suites

I would ask for a uniform version scheme of the complete collection
of tar balls.
o This would allow to say: I had a proplem with release X
o It would make packaging easier.

The simplest way would be to put the released tar balls in a
directory, who's name is of the form "lsbtestsuites-x.y.z".