Re: LSB-os 1.0.2.1 beta

I ran the command:

linux:/home/tet # sh -x scripts/common/psl_setup.sh

and got the following output.  I am not sure how meaningful
it is, because I was unable to run the command from the
directory /home/tet/test_sets/

+ test '!' -f scripts/locks/psl_setup
+ touch scripts/locks/psl_setup
touch: creating `scripts/locks/psl_setup': No such file or
directory
+ printf 'Install pseudolanguages ..? [y] '
Install pseudolanguages ..? [y] + read cmd
+ '[' y = Y -o y = y -o y = '' ']'
+ echo

+ echo Attempting to determine version of glibc on the
system:
Attempting to determine version of glibc on the system:
++ ls -1 '/lib/libc-*'
++ cut -f2 -d-
++ cut -f2 -d.
+ MINOR_LIBC_VERSION=
+ '[' -z ']'
+ echo '** WARNING: Library name is not versioned. Assuming
glibc 2.2 **'
** WARNING: Library name is not versioned. Assuming glibc
2.2 **
+ MINOR_LIBC_VERSION=2
+ MINOR_LIBC_VERSION=2
+ echo Appears to be a glibc 2.2
Appears to be a glibc 2.2
+ PSLDEFS_DIR=psldefs
+ echo

+ printf 'Enter the root password:\n'
Enter the root password:
+ su root -c 'cd /psldefs && make'
bash: cd: /psldefs: No such file or directory