Re: LSB-os 1.0.2.1 beta

I downloaded glibc-i18ndata-2.2.2-42.i386.rpm from
ftp.suse.com and installed it.

That seems to have fixed the problem, as the tests now do
Build and Execute.  However, these messages seem unfamiliar
to me:

localedef -c -f lang0.ascii -i lang0.src VSX4L0
localedef  -c -f lang1.ascii -i lang1.src VSX4L1
localedef  -c -f lang2.ascii -i lang2.src VSX4L2
localedef   -c -f lang3.ascii -i lang3.src VSX4L3
localedef   -f lang3.ascii -i lang4.src VSX4L3@dict

Thanks,
Raj